800 892 4662
At JBT Service, Inc. we provide all our drivers with the keys to having a successful trucking career.
Drivers who choose JBT Service, Inc. can make a good living and be home weekends.
With our strong customer base and their demand for us to produce more business,
it is placing us in a growth opportunity to handle that demand while servicing them in the Upper Midwest.
JBT Service, Inc. isn’t your average trucking company; it’s a Trucking company that wants to work with you, your family, and goals as a Professional Driver. If you are highly motivated and driven to excellence in servicing our customer’s needs, then we are in need of your professionalism.
Each driver is required to meet the following qualification guidelines:
- Meet all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- Possess a valid Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with proper endorsements in state of residence. No current license
suspensions/revocations. A work permit is not valid
- At least 23 years old
- Minimum of One (1) Year Tractor-Trailer Experience, Recent and Verifiable
- No more than two (2) moving violations in the last year or total of three (3) moving violations within the past three years
- No preventable accidents involving a fatality, or bodily injury treated away from the accident scene within the last three (3) years
- No DUI / DWI / OWI within the last five (5) years
- No reckless driving
- No excessive speeding, any single offense for any speed of 15 mph or more
- Maximum of two (2) preventable accidents within the last three (3) years
- Acceptable PSP / CSA score
- Felony convictions older than seven (7) years will be reviewed
- Pass a D.O.T. physical, pre-employment drug and alcohol screen and a road test
- Applications must be submitted on forms provided by JBT Service, Inc
- Provide valid names, addresses, and phone numbers of previous employers
- Must provide three (3) work references
FLATBED TRAINING AVAILABLE:
Are you currently pulling a van, but find the work tedious or boring? Are you looking for a new challenge in your career? Let us train you to haul flatbed freight.
If you are a safe driver, with some common sense, and a good work ethic we can teach you the trucks of the trade.