800 892 4662
Are you looking for a place where you can succeed? Partnering with JBT Service, Inc. will allow you to utilize our knowledge and vast network of customers. You will enjoy the same great freight that our company trucks do. We focus on lanes where we can keep you rate per mile as high as possible, limit empty miles, and collect a fuel surcharge.
The cornerstone of our business is the pride we take in ensuring you receive respect and the most profitable experience possible. In the trucking industry, a company is only as good as its drivers and at JBT Service, Inc. we have some of the best in the industry. We are proud to offer owner operators competitive compensation and the security of working with a company with over 35 years of success.
Each driver is required to meet the following qualification guidelines:
- Meet all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- Possess a valid Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with proper endorsements in state
of residence. No current license suspensions/revocations. A work permit is not valid
- At least 23 years old
- Minimum of One (1) Year Tractor-Trailer Experience, Recent and Verifiable
- No more than two (2) moving violations in the last year or total of three (3) moving violations within the past three years
- No preventable accidents involving a fatality, or bodily injury treated away from the accident scene within the last three (3) years
- No DUI / DWI / OWI within the last five (5) years
- No reckless driving
- No excessive speeding, any single offense for any speed of 15 mph or more
- Maximum of two (2) preventable accidents within the last three (3) years
- Acceptable PSP / CSA score
- Felony convictions older than seven (7) years will be reviewed
- Pass a D.O.T. physical, pre-employment drug and alcohol screen and a road test
- Applications must be submitted on forms provided by JBT Service, Inc
- Provide valid names, addresses, and phone numbers of previous employers
- Must provide three (3) work references
FLATBED TRAINING AVAILABLE:
Are you currently pulling a van, but find the work tedious or boring? Are you looking for a new challenge in your career? Let us train you to haul flatbed freight.
If you are a safe driver, with some common sense, and a good work ethic we can teach you the trucks of the trade.